To all our lovely Iveson children, the staff have made a video for you to cheer you all upπ We chose the song Dance Monkeyπ as we know most of you ❤️ this song! We miss you all...keep safe and keep dancing ππΊπ
I'm thinking of a number... My number is not prime. It has a square root and a cube root. It is a factor of both nine and ten. Paevin says the number cannot exist. Is she correct? How do you know? π π π π π
This week we are looking at the suffix 'ment' Our spellings are; achievement acknowledgement excitement engagement judgement argument equipment entertainment government movement Can you find any other words with this suffix? Can you identify the root word for each of our spellings?
This week, I would like you to complete a science investigation. I would like you to investigate the 3 states of matter. Describe how the particles within them are different? What are their characteristics? You can use illustrations to support your ideas. Then find examples for each state. Upload your homework via the link or bring it into school. https://www.dropbox.com/request/2JYVB4T5gmGkgOVAg71D